Kapas Island is an island located about 6 kilometers east of Marang, Malaysia, with a smaller island, Pulau Gemia, located north of it. It measures roughly 1.5 by 2.5 km. Its name, Pulau Kapas, refers to the island's white beaches.
From Ombak Kapas Island Beach Resort - Jetty Marang
(09.00am / 11.00am / 1.00pm / 3.00pm / 4.30pm)
Free & Easy
Guests are able to enjoy the beautiful scenary by beach as well as fill the time with the activities available on the Island
- Return Boat Transfers, Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner for BBQ Add RM20.00 per person
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- The above package requires a minimum of 04 person full paying per booking. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Infant below 2 year old - FOC , passport copy is required when sending booking for verification , otherwise tour fare will be charge as child no bed. - Meals type Local Food.
- No refund shall be entertained (unless act of God /Death)
- Confirmed resort cannot be refunded in the event where paxs opt to change resort.
- Rates are all nett and in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Room type is STRICTLY subject to availability upon confirmation of booking.