La Boss Hotel showcases the emotion with distinctive hue and atmosphere on every corner in the hotel. From vivid to subdue for business and leisure, our unique boutique hotel perfectly suits your savvy style and sense beyond imagination.
La Boss Hotel provides an excellent starting point for all the city’s going on. From the design perspective, La Boss Hotel is built with modern French art on an exceptional use of contrast; a white canvas provides clean space for saturated colors to pop.
The all new boutique hotel in the heart of The Historical City of Malacca, furnished and designed with modern spaces and practically combined comfort to form a warm and relaxing masterpiece. La Boss Hotel embodies the spirit of the city.
A beautiful 5-storey building built with modern glassy outlook in the heart of the Malacca City Center. The hotel offers a sense of fun and escape from the ordinary, while symbolizing everything of French monuments.
- 2D1N stay with breakfast
- Decoration with rose petals
- Deco with helium balloon
- Wish card
- Mini bouquet flower
- SURCHARGE FOR LONG HOLIDAYS
- Good services and tax GST (0%)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Tips in average of RM 10/Pax/Day)
- Personal consumption; Expenditure of a personal
- nature, such drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls,laundry, etc
- Tourism fees (depends on hotel and for non- malaysian or foreign passport holder)
- Surcharge of RM30/night during peak season
- Package price is per person min 2 person/group.
- Package price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any cancellation of traffic congestion, flight delay, due to weather factor and will not compensate anything due to weather factor.
- Please note that Hotels, room types or the final price may change when it comes to booking.
- The above itinerary is used as reference. We reserve the right to adjust the itinerary due to any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Please take note air ticket price for group fare and online booking is different. Online booking only can book nine (9) person, for next booking the price is subject to change.
- Price is subject to currency fluctuations of the time of payment.
- Any charges due to high season surcharge.
- Any changes on itinerary it will be additional charges and subject availability.
- International passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date up to Malaysia.