LEGOLAND Malaysia opens its 76 acres of adventure on 15th September 2012. The park is packed full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program,or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too. LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO® experiment centres to rollercoasters,the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family. The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 120, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
Own transport to hotel and check in
Breakfast Coach Transfer to Legoland
0800hrs Breakfast at hotel & check out
0900hrs-0930hrs : Collect LEGOLAND DAY PASS ( tickets) from our sales personnel, coach transfer to Legoland.
1800hrs : return transfer from Legoland to hotel
• 01 night hotel stay
• 01 x Breakfast
• 01 x Day pass admission to Legoland Malaysia (Ticket will pass to customer during pick up time to Legoland)
• Return transfer from hotel to Legoland ( 02 ways)
Air tickets, Airport taxes, Tipping for tour guide, Travel insurance & etc
Terms & Conditions
1 .All rate quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
2. Minimum 02 persons
3. Full payment upon booking request ( reservation will only proceed after full payment received).
4. Booking status will revert within 03 working days (thru email) after booking received.
5. Reservation is subject to available upon request, confirmation letter will email direct to customer after booking confirmed.
6. Reservation not allowed to cancel after booking confirmed (on guarantee basis).
7. Adult: ages 12 and above. Child: ages 3-11