From the confluence of the two rivers, Gombak River and Klang River, Kuala Lumpur saw the people needs from afar making their homes in the heart of the “Nation’s Capital”.
Highlight of the tour includes visiting the King’s Palace (view only) which is the residence of the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong (King). Visit Tien Hoe Temple and drive through the Green Hub of the City, Old Moorish Railway Station & Little India, the Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and National Mosque. Visit Chinatown and Central Market for some souvenirs and Batu Caves which you need to take the 272 steps to reach the cave in which it also has a Hindu shrine. Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and the iconic Petronas Twin Tower (Photo-stop), KLCC Shopping Centre, Chocolate Gallery & Local Products Centre.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Delight City & Countryside Tour
- Free pick up and drop off will be provided to the guests staying around Kuala Lumpur Downtown Hotels only (within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower - KLCC).
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Van / Minibus as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
Meals and any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING PROCEDURE & CONDITION
An example of the hotels on the surcharge list:
a) Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel
b) Hilton Petaling Jaya
c) Cititel Midvalley
d) Boulevard Hotel Midvalley
e) Palace Of The Golden Horses
f) Vivatel Hotel
g) Bangsar Pullman
h) Crystal Crown Petaling Jaya
i) Flamingo By The Lake (Ampang)
j) St. Giles The Garden
k) Silka Cheras
l) Pearl International
m) Peninsula Residence All Suites
i) Cameron Highlands Tour (Tour code: CMRSIC)
ii) Genting Highlands, Colmar Tropicale + Japanese Garden Tour (Tour code: GHCSIC)
iii) Ivory Shore of Pangkor Island Tour (Tour code: PGKSIC)
24th, 25th & 31st December 2017, 01st January 2018, 15th, 16th, 17th February 2018, 15th, 16th, 17th June 2018
When cancellation is made either by email against confirmed booking, the following charges shall apply.
Less than 72 hours notice – 100% of the tour fare.
More than 72 hours notice – 50% of the tour fare.
TERMS & CONDITION:
- While every care is taken in making the tour a success, Golden Blossom Tours And Travel Sdn Bhd or any person assisting or collaborating with arrangements are not responsible for any loss, delay, injury, sickness, weather, strike, loss of property or any other irregularities. The Local Ground Operator reserves the rights to cancel or change any part of the itineraries in the event that it becomes necessary or advisable.
- Any unused services on the packages offered are not entitled for any refund value or changeable to other places of interest, meals or on transfers etc.