This tour takes you to discover the Wonders of Kuala Lumpur City & Countryside + Batu Caves
* Daily Guided Tour in Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis.
* Tour conducted in English.
* Quality & Reliability.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Full Day Wonders Of Kuala Lumpur City - Countryside - Batu Caves Tour
Tour code: KULSIC
Duration: 08 hours
Hotel pick-up: 08.30am - 09.00am
Tour starts: 09.00am
A commentary of Old Kuala Lumpur and its environment where how it all begun and through time in which the very best of the Nation’s Capital still co-existed and blended well into the modern architecture. Having large green lung in the heart of the city, “Wonders of Kuala Lumpur” offers its doors open to show its very best. From the many narrow lanes that leads to the main avenues, the splendour of its past, is a chapter of yester-years.
From the confluence of the two rivers, Gombak River and Klang River, Kuala Lumpur saw the people needs from afar making their homes in the heart of the “Nation’s Capital”.
Experience: Walk up to the Batu Cave – 272 steps, which command a good partial view of the city. While climbing the steps watch out for the monkeys and also to mind the steps. Get a feel at the Royal Pewter Factory that produces the very best fine pewter products.
Tour visits: Batu Caves, King’s Palace (view only), Thean Hou Temple, Drive through the Green Hub of the City, Old Moorish Railway Station & Little India, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Big Ben Clock Tower, National Mosque, Chinatown, Royal Selangor Pewter Factory, Petronas Twin Tower (Photo stop) & Local Cottage Industry.
- Free pick up and drop off will be provided to the guests staying around Kuala Lumpur Downtown Hotel only (within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower - KLCC).
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Any others not mentioned in the program.
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING PROCEDURE & CONDITION
When cancellation is made either by email against confirmed booking, the following charges shall apply.
Less than 72 hours notice – 100% of the tour fare.
More than 72 hours notice – 50% of the tour fare.
TERMS & CONDITION:
- While every care is taken in making the tour a success, Golden Blossom Tours And Travel Sdn Bhd or any person assisting or collaborating with arrangements are not responsible for any loss, delay, injury, sickness, weather, strike, loss of property or any other irregularities. The Local Ground Operator reserves the rights to cancel or change any part of the itineraries in the event that it becomes necessary or advisable.
- Any unused services on the packages offered are not entitled for any refund value or changeable to other places of interest, meals or on transfers etc.