About this Deal
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
This is what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course (aka AOW) is all about. It is designed that you can transition straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The AOW course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under supervision of your PADI instructor.
The AOW course certifies you to dive to a depth of 30meters and is the required certification level in many dive destinations.
This package includes 3D/2N stay at Tioman Dive Resort, breakfast, PADI Advanced Open Water course and everything you need for it including manual and equipment rental.
Different rooming options are also available (i.e. Dormitory rooms or single, triple and quad rooms).
The course includes 5 adventure dives and can be completed in 2 full days. There will be no final exam and the only homework you have to do is to read the appropriate sections in the AOW student manual and answer the questions at the end of each chapter.
You’ll conduct the following dives:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Diving
- Night diving (can be changed to another adventure dive if you prefer)
- Final adventure dive for you to choose (i.e. wreck diving, fish identification, drift diving)
You must already be a PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent from another organization)
- 10.00am-1:00pm Arrival on Tioman- check into the resort
- After arrival: 2 Shore Dives
- 8:30am: Meet at the dive centre for morning trip with 2 boat dives
- Afternoon: Free & Easy (optional fun dive)
- 6:30pm: Meet for Night Dive
- Free & Easy (optional fun dives)