About this Deal
An Eden of Nature and Animals Farm In The City (FITC) is a unique new concept that combines elements of wildlife and nature set in a designed environment of a conservation park. Drawing upon the values of Malaysia’s multi-racial and multi-cultural population, FITC is designed to resemble a typical Malaysia village or “kampung” setting. FITC plans to become a focal point for tourism in the state by providing educational and entertaining insight into the lifestyle and setting of a Malaysian village, farm and fruit orchard with its natural plants and wildlife. FITC is much more than a viewing exhibit. It encourages visitor-interactions with the animals and plant-life in a comfortable yet authentic environment. FITC also places great importance on education of visitors on the various aspects of farm and animal life as well as wildlife conservation and preservation.
The many visitor attractions of FITC
- Free-flight bird aviary: a large and airy enclosure for birds. Visitors are encouraged to interact with the birds by feeding and petting them as well as getting a photo opportunity.
- Reptiles cavern: experience the world of reptiles in the Reptiles Cavern and see up-close the Retic Python, the Dwarf Caiman and the Mangrove Snake among others.
- Moods Lake: a large rippling lake of clear water which is home to FITC’s population of Mandarin Ducks, Whistling Ducks, Emperor Geese, Canada Geese, Cape Shelducks, Ruddy Shelducks, Common Shelducks, Caroline Ducks, Black Swans and White Swans. The lake also is home to our flock of Pelicans.
- Pet Village: visitors are encouraged to interact and pet Rabbits and Guinea Pigs. Grab the chance to feed them and take photos with them.
- Longkang Fishing: the traditional Malaysian past-time of dredging for fish in the “longkang” or drain is recreated here. To remind all visitors of a part of our cultural heritage that deserves preservation.
- Jungle walk: visitors walk among unique animals such as the Common Marmoset, Iguana, African Crested Porcupine and the Kirk’s Dik Dik
- Malaysian Vegetable Farm: recreation of a typical Malaysian village-type vegetable farm.
- Orchard with more than 60 tropical fruit trees and plants: an expansive exhibit of more than 60 tropical fruit trees and exotic plants.
Things to do at Farm In The City
- Feed and interact with Giant Tortoise Species.
- Chance to interact with more than 100 species of tame and exotic animals.
- Featuring more than 300 individual birds for all around the world.
- Be amazed with more than 100 Malaysian birds in free-flight.
- Summon thousands of Koi fish by ringing a bell.
Get 40% off normal rate when you pay with a valid Visa card.
For Physical Store - Ask for your Visa Privileges & pay with a valid Visa card.
Contact us at +603 - 8941 309
Offer valid from March 1, 2022 00:00 GMT - February 28, 2023 16:00 GMT
Terms & Conditions:
Merchant Terms & Conditions:
- Eureka Farm Sdn Bhd ("Merchant") is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer and solely responsible for this offer. Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant.
- Merchant reserves the right to update or modify any of the terms and conditions at any time. In the event of any updates or changes being made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on Merchant's website at least 1 week before they take effect.
- Payment must be made with a valid Credit/Debit/Prepaid Visa card to enjoy the privilege. Privilege is valid for Visa cards issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia.
- One (1) cardholder may only redeem a maximum of two (2) discount tickets.
- Offer is only valid for walk-ins and not applicable for online purchase.
- Not valid with any ongoing promotions, packages or MyKad's discount.
- Not exchangeable for cash/sale.
- Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying adult aged 18 and above in the park.
- Free entry with children height below 90cm accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is a condition of entry that visitor agrees to be bound by all rules & regulations displayed at Farm in the City.
- Outside food are strictly not allowed.
- Farm in The City reserves the right to refuse entry or evict a person from the park at the discretion management.
- No refunds will be entertained due to inclement weather, natural disaster and/or force majeure.
- The owner and The Management of Farm in The City shall under no circumstances be held liable for any injuries, death and or loss or damage to property however caused.
Visa Terms & Conditons:
- To enjoy the privilege, payment must be made with valid Visa Credit/Debit/Prepaid card issued in Malaysia and outside of Malaysia during the stated campaign period.
- Promotion is subject to change. Promotion may alter or extended with notification on respective merchant's website.
- Other terms and conditions apply.