About this Package
PACKAGE A - 4D3N ITINERARY TOUR
- Transfer from your Hotel in kota Kinabalu city to the Bus Terminal to catch a 2.5 hour coach ride to Keningau town - 7.30am.
- Upon reaching Keningau town, you will be greeted and transferred to Labang Village at Sapulot by our private transport.
- Upon arriving take a traditional longboat cruise to Pungiton Eco-Camp where Lunch will be served.
- Take a short trek through the jungle and explore the multi-leveled Pungiton Caves.
- Put up a night at the Pungiton Eco-Camp and sleep to the harmonious sounds of the River and Insects.
- After Breakfast, depart for another river cruise for jungle trekking activity through the pristine primary rainforest to the foot of the Legendary Batu Punggul.
- The adventurous would have the option to climb the 800 ft Limestone Outcrop known as the Batu Punggul.
- After a picnic lunch by the riverbanks, get transferred to one of our Hidden Waterfalls to enjoy a refreshing and relaxing swim.
- After dinner, put up the night in the tent at the Vangkakon Camp just by the Vangkakon Waterfalls.
- After lunch, get transferred to the MunorAulai Guesthouse at Romol Eco Village.
- Get unpacked and take a stroll in our Farm Tour activity. Not only will you be able to see various crops but also understand more about the integrated farming concept and activities.
- Guests will be entertained with Cultural Performances by the local villagers and also get to participate in dances and playing with the Murut traditional music instruments.
- Also get a chance to try the Murut's pride, the Traditional Rice Wine served in Jars.
- Spend a night at the MunorAulai Guesthouse.
- Breakfast served at 7.30am.
- Transfer out from Orou Sapulot to Kota kinabalu after Breakfast.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
All meals, accommodations, activities as mentioned in the package, all 4x4 transfers between activity areas, return transfers keningau - sapulot, guides, coffee & tea,drinking water and community fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Other personal expenses.
WHAT TO BRING?
Sunscreen, insect repellent, raincoat, toiletries , cash (no ATM in this area), hat, trekking shoes, leech socks, flashlight, swimming attire, sandals or flip flop and camera.
Couples and groups who are interested in discovering the off beaten places, moderately adventurous activities such as caving, jungle trekking, climbing the Batu Punggul Pinnacle,the communities and their cultures.
- Strecther Hammocks at Pungiton Camp
- Tent at Vangkaakon Waterfall
- MunorAulai Guesthouse at Romol Village
- Keningau Town to Sapulot via VAN
- or 4x4 transfers between activity areas.
- Rock Climbing
- Boat Ride
- Jungle Trekking
- Cultural Night
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch 3 Times
- Dinner 3 Times
- Coffee and Tea
STEP 1 : Check availability and make your booking with us.
STEP 2 : Pack up and get ready to go for an adventure of your lifetime!.
MORE REASONS TO VISIT OROU SAPULOT – Multiple
Listed as Top Choice Destination by LONELY PLANET 5 STAR Ratings on TRIP ADVISOR
“Most Innovative Tour Package” – MALAYSIAN TOURISM AWARDS 2018
“ASEAN Sustainable Tourism Award” (2020)
“ASEAN Tourism Standard” (2020-2022)