About this Package
PACKAGE D 2D1N - ITINERARY TOUR
Day 1: Tour at MunorAulaifarm.
- Get greeted at TungMa Bus Terminal (Keningau) and transferred in our private vehicle to MunorAulai Guest House in Sapulot.
- Traditional Lunch Served at Guest House.
- Farm tour and fishing activity at designated fishing pond/river (subject to river conditions).
- Traditional Dinner served, Rest & Relax whilst getting to know more about the Murut (Headhunter) tribe.
- Put up the night at the MunorAulai Guest House.
Day 2: Climb the Batu Punggul Pinnacle.
- After breakfast, get transferred to the Tataluan Village Jetty to take a longboat cruise to Batu Punggul (a legendary 800ft limestone pinnacle) and trek through the pristine virgin jungles.
- The adventurous would have the option to climb the 800 ft Limestone Outcrop.
- Packed lunch will be served by the riverside.
- Transfer to TungMa Bus Terminal Keningau.
Activities : River Cruise, Jungle Trekking, Cave exploration, Rock Climbing.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
All meals, accommodations, activities as mentioned in the package, all 4x4 transfers between activity areas, return transfers keningau - sapulot, guides, coffee & tea,drinking water and community fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Other personal expenses.
WHAT TO BRING?
Sunscreen, insect repellent, raincoat, toiletries , cash (no ATM in this area), hat, trekking shoes, leech socks, flashlight, swimming attire, sandals or flip flop and camera.
Couples and groups who are interested in discovering the off beaten places, moderately adventurous activities such as caving, jungle trekking, climbing the Batu Punggul Pinnacle,the communities and their cultures.
- MunorAulai Guesthouse at Romol Village
- Keningau Town to Sapulot via VAN
- or 4x4 transfers between activity areas.
- Included Breakfast,Dinner, Lunch
STEP 1 : Check availability and make your booking with us.
STEP 2 : Pack up and get ready to go for an adventure of your lifetime!.
MORE REASONS TO VISIT OROU SAPULOT – Multiple
Listed as Top Choice Destination by LONELY PLANET 5 STAR Ratings on TRIP ADVISOR
“Most Innovative Tour Package” – MALAYSIAN TOURISM AWARDS 2018
“ASEAN Sustainable Tourism Award” (2020)
“ASEAN Tourism Standard” (2020-2022)