About this Deal
Kiulu White Water Rafting (Grade 1-2)
Rafting in Kiulu River is suits for those who is seeking for a mild adventure and relaxing tour.
The furthest rafting distance is 15 kilometres when the water level is high, and 7 kilometres of excursions at normal water level.
The rapids are between grades 1 to grade 2. A briefing session will be conducted by the river guide before the rafting commences. After rafting, enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch by the river.
0800hrs / 8.00am
Depart from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and proceed to Kiulu river located at Tamparuli area.
(journey takes 1 hour to 1 ½ hours drive)
0930hrs / 9.30am
Arrive at the starting point. Safety briefing will be given by Riverbug professional river guide and signing of Liability Release form.
1000hrs / 10.00am
Excursion takes about 1 ½ hours to 2 hours to the ending point.
1145hrs / 11.45am
Arrive ending point.
Freshen-up and ready for buffet lunch.
1245hrs / 12.45pm
Depart for hotel.
1400hrs / 2.00pm
Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 5 years old and above. Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
- No jewelleries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
Sandal with strap / sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK color),
- Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
- Kiulu river
- Nature scenery
- Buffet lunch
- Photographer Service
- Return pickup from hotel/airport
- Pick up and Drop off Service
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request)
- Licensed Tourist Guide
- Certified River Guide
- Certified First Aider Guide
- Certified Swift Water Rescue Guide
- English Speaking Guide,
- Safety Kayaker (when necessary),
- Safety Boats (when necessary),
- Photographer Service
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Shower/Changing Facilities