TANJONG JARA RESORT Located on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Tanjong Jara Resort is a sanctuary of luxury and well-being steeped in age-old Malay traditions. Designed to reflect the elegance and grandeur of 17th century Malay palaces, Tanjong Jara is a 99-room resort with an authentic taste of the region's spirit and an enduring embodiment of the gentle Malay art of service and hospitality. Tanjong Jara is an opportunity to withdraw from the pressures of this ever-changing world by offering you a chance to immerse yourself in a place of serenity and beauty. Authentic in architecture and attitude, always warm and welcoming, it is an environment to let go, to relax deeply and take time to rediscover yourself, your family or your friends all this whilst staff members drawn from the local villages truly live the age old legacy of Malaysian warmth and hospitality. At Tanjong Jara you can choose from a wide variety of possible experiences - lazy and languid, energetic and outdoors, indulgent and regenerative, cultural and enlightening - it is your choice whether you fold them into a single visit, or you craft each visit differently to meet your needs.
Arrive Tanjong Jara Resort (D)
Own transfer to hotel, check in at 3.00pm, Set Dinner at Resort
Tanjong Jara Resort (BLD)
Breakfast, Two (02)-course Lunch & Set Dinner at Resort, (with complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water during meals)
* Complimentary activity - Jungle Walk with Resident Naturalist
Breakfast, Two (02)-course Lunch at hotel, hotel check out (by 11am)
· 02 nights accommodation of choice
· Daily Breakfast, 2-course Lunch & 1 set Dinner for every night of stay (with complimentary coffee,tea and mineral water during meals)
· Complimentary activity - Jungle Walk with Resident Naturalist (subject to availability and weather conditions)
· Complimentary activity - Kampong Sucimurni Lifestyle (every Saturday)
· Complimentary YES Huddle 4G Mobile Hotspot for wireless internet access.
Any transportation to/from resort.
Terms & Conditions
• Above rates are based on lowest promotion rates, subject to peak seasons surcharge.
• Rooms are subject to available and package price is applicable for Malaysian only
• All rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
• Rates include the current service charge (10%) and prevailing taxes announce by the Government
• Travel Period : 01 February - 20 December 2020
AF Travel Sdn Bhd
Bangunan Ming, 2nd Floor, Jalan Bukit Nanas, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603-2687 9688 Fax : 603-26879678
Office Hours : Monday - Friday (0900 – 1800 hrs)
Website : www.aftravel.com.my